An Introduction of Fiber Optic Splitter
Nowadays, with the development of technology, information technology is developing with astonishing speed day by day. At the same time, fiber optic technology is broadcasting worldwide. China Fiber Optic Technology Ltd. Co., is a professional manufacturer of fiber optic products in China. Our main products include fiber optic cable, optical fiber splitter, fiber optic patch cord, MPO MTP patch cord, quick assembly connector, ODF, optical distribution box, optical splice closure, fiber optic adapter & attenuator, etc.
As for an important component in FTTH projects, fiber optic splitter, known as fiber coupler, is a special fiber optic device with one or more input fibers to distributing optical signals into two or more output fibers at a certain ratio. It is one of the most important passive devices in the optical fiber link, especially applicable to a passive optical network ( EPON, GPON, BPON, FTTx, etc. ), to connect the MDF ( Main Distribution Frame ) and the terminal equipment and to achieve the branching of the optical signal.
In order to satisfy special demands of different FTTH projects, the fiber optic splitter comes in a wide range of styles and sizes to split or combine light with minimal loss. All splitters are manufactured in a very simple proprietary process that produces reliable, low-cost devices. Their fiber lengths and / or with terminations of any type are optional. Most splitters are available in 900µm loose tube and 250µm bare fiber. 1×2 and 2×2 couplers come standard with a protective metal sleeve to cover the split. Higher output counts are built with a box to protect the splitting components.
As for fiber modes, the fiber optic splitter comes in two types: single mode and multimode. Typical connectors installed on the fiber optic splitters are FC or SC type, but many couplers are also compliant with LC, LC / APC, SC, SC / APC, FC, FC / APC, and ST. Because the splitter is a passive device, it is immune to EMI ( Electromagnetic Interference ), consumes no electrical power and does not add noise to system design. Its passive design is bi-directional and operationally independent of wavelength, constrained only by the physical properties of the PMMA (Poly ( Methyl Merthiolate ) fiber core.
- How To Identify The Fiber Optic Cable Quality I...
- Experience Using Low Loss Fiber Optic Cable
- Quality Identification Of Optical Fiber Cable
- The Difference Between Fiber Optic Cable, Cable...
- Development Of Fiber Optic Cable Technology
- China's Market Demand Growth, The Market Fiber ...
- What Is The Quality Of Optical Fiber Cable?
- Explain The Development Status Of Optical Fiber...
- Fiber Optic Cable Industry Chain Should Build A...
- The Competitiveness Of Domestic Fiber Optic Cab...
- 3G Or 4G For Mobile Phones
- China Mobile (941. HK): Granted FDD License
- 5G Versus 4G
- Distribution Box Is Packed