The fiber cable is evolving in the direction of large effective area and ultra-low loss. Speculated according to the current network traffic usage, 400 G in the next five to ten years will be a dominant rate, mainly used in scenarios such as backbone network and data center, build 400 G is a big trend, ITU - T in September this year is expected to release g. 654 new type of optical fiber, unicom has carried out 400 G network test now.
The precast rod is the core part of the fiber production, with the profit accounting for nearly 70%. At present, the corresponding production technology has been mastered in China, and the production capacity of the prefabricated rod in China is over 7000 tons, which can basically meet the demand.
Raw materials, domestic break germanium tetrachloride, silicon tetrachloride, holding international monopoly situation, reduce the cost, but the core base tube is still dependent on imported raw materials, the domestic company gross margin to some extent, restricted.
The ministry of commerce conducted three large-scale anti-dumping duties in 2004, 2011 and 2015, from optical fiber to prefabricated rods, and domestic manufacturers have policy protection. There is a review of the anti-dumping measures in 2011, and there is a view in the industry that the high probability will continue the anti-dumping treaty.
Compared with developed countries, China's network still has a lot of acceleration space. With the development of the Internet, the flow rate is higher than that of Moore's law, and the state council frequently puts forward the goal of broadband construction.
Light main eight vertical eight horizontal backbone fiber optic cable demand replacement demand, optical fiber to the home demand, network speed requirements and future demand for 400 g construction of four parts, including backbone alternative and optical fiber to the home market space of more than 20 billion. Demand continues to rise, domestic manufacturers have high capacity utilization, and the next two years are expected to continue to increase prices.
- How To Identify The Fiber Optic Cable Quality I...
- Experience Using Low Loss Fiber Optic Cable
- Quality Identification Of Optical Fiber Cable
- The Difference Between Fiber Optic Cable, Cable...
- China's Market Demand Growth, The Market Fiber ...
- What Is The Quality Of Optical Fiber Cable?
- Explain The Development Status Of Optical Fiber...
- Fiber Optic Cable Industry Chain Should Build A...
- The Competitiveness Of Domestic Fiber Optic Cab...
- Fiber-optic Cable Enterprises Embrace Internet +
- Fiber Optic Splitter
- 3G Or 4G For Mobile Phones
- China Mobile (941. HK): Granted FDD License
- 5G Versus 4G